Manage your Cisco Personal Address Book on your iPhone and call any contact directly from the app. No third-party software or technical knowledge is required to configure, all you need is you is a cisco user (generally your network credentials), the IP address of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager and phone PIN.
- Favorites: Mark any contact like favorite for one touch dial.
- Remote keypad: dial any number using the integrated keypad.
- Integrated search: Find iPhone contacts or Personal Address Book contacts from the search tab.
- Easily add contacts from cisco to iphone and viceversa.
- Synchronize your Personal Address Book contacts with one touch.
- If you have many devices associated with your user, you can selected the device to dial from.
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Contacts Sync for Cisco is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
Contacts Sync for Cisco (version 1.1) has a file size of 26.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.